- 6 oz shrimp
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro finely minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint finely minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh Italian parsley
- 1 clove garlic crushed and minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small frying pan, fry up the garlic in the lemon juice.
- Add shrimp, cilantro, mint and parsley.
- Stir fry together until shrimp is cooked and coated with herb mixture.
- Add a little extra water or lemon juice if necessary.
- Garnish lemon wedges.
Add a little olive oil, parmesan cheese and top with walnuts or pine nuts.