|Red Cabbage Delight|| |
- ½ head of red cabbage
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 clove finely minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely minced onion
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- SweetLeaf Stevia to taste
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Combine spices with liquid ingredients.
- Coat cabbage thoroughly with dressing and marinate for 1-2 hours or overnight to blend flavors.
Add olive oil or flax seed oil. Toss with crumbled bacon or gorgonzola cheese.