- 6 oz orange roughy fish
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 2 tablespoons onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic crushed and minced
- ½ cup vegetable broth or water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté onions and garlic in vegetable broth, add orange roughy and spices until almost cooked about 5 minutes.
- Add freshly chopped tomatoes and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve hot, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with parsley.
Sauté onions and garlic in butter. Add ¼ cup half and half.
(1 protein, 1 vegetable)