|Orange Cabbage Salad with Chicken|| |
- 4 to 6 oz. of chicken
- ½ head of cabbage
- One orange (3 tablespoons of juice and remaining orange sliced or in segments)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Bragg’s liquid aminos
- Pinch of fresh or powdered ginger
- Dash of cayenne (optional)
- SweetLeaf Stevia to taste (optional)
- Salt and fresh black pepper to taste
- Marinate strips or chunks of chicken in apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and spices.
- Cook thoroughly browning slightly. Prepare dressing with 3 tablespoons of orange juice from orange, Bragg’s, stevia, black pepper, salt and cayenne.
- You may add extra apple cider vinegar if desired.
- Shred cabbage into coleslaw consistency and toss lightly with dressing.
- Allow to marinate for at least 20 minutes or overnight.
- Top with chicken and orange slices.
Add a drizzle of olive or sesame oil, top with sliced almonds or sesame seeds.
(1 vegetable, 1 protein, 1 fruit)