- 4 to 6 oz. lobster tail diced
- Celery, sliced steamed fennel bulb, or tomatoes (optional)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of chopped green onion
- Pinch of tarragon
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- SweetLeaf Stevia to taste
- Mix lobster, liquid ingredients and spices together and serve over a salad, arugala greens, or with another vegetable.
Stir in 1-2 tablespoons plain yogurt or sour cream. You can also add any kind of fresh fruit like grapes, diced apple, or top with stevia caramelized pear slices. Add a small amount of chopped walnuts, almonds, or pine nuts for added crunch.
(1 protein, 1 vegetable)