- 6 oz raw lobster tail
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic crushed and minced
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 bay leaf
- ⅛ teaspoon thyme
- ⅛ teaspoon fresh chopped tarragon
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Slice medallions of lobster tail.
- Weigh out 5 oz raw.
- Sauté lobster in lemon juice and a little water then add garlic, onion, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and spices.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes and serve.
Add a drizzle of olive oil or add small cubes of cold unsalted butter and stir in quickly for a richer sauce. Add a splash of white wine or dry sherry and a tablespoon of heavy cream.
(1 protein, 1 vegetable)