|Italian Vinaigrette|| |
- ½ cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon organic Italian herb spice blend
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onion
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Combine ingredients in small saucepan.
- Simmer on low heat for 5 minutes to combine flavors.
- Remove from heat, chill, and serve as a dressing or use as a marinade.
Add olive oil or omit the lemon juice and stir in sour cream or plain yogurt to make creamy Italian dressing.