- 6 oz shrimp
- 2 large tomatoes chopped
- ¼ cup vegetable broth or water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon dried or fresh basil
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed and minced
- Pinch of dried or fresh oregano
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Sauté onion, garlic and spices in broth and lemon juice.
- Add spices and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and tomatoes and cook until shrimp is pink and well cooked.
Sauté with a little olive oil. Add chopped zucchini or other vegetables. Top with fresh grated parmesan cheese.
(1 protein, 1 vegetable)