|Horseradish Slaw|| |
- Finely chopped cabbage
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons broth (beef, vegetable, or chicken)
- 1-2 tablespoon Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- ¼ teaspoon horseradish or to taste
- Pinch of celery seeds
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Chop up cabbage finely.
- Discard any tough parts of the cabbage.
- In a small bowl combine the liquid ingredients, horseradish and spices.
- Toss dressing mixture with cabbage.
- Allow to marinate for at least an hour or overnight.
Add ¼ plain yogurt or sour cream. Omit the lemon juice