- 6 oz shrimp
- 1 or more cabbage or lettuce leaves
- 1 cup vegetable broth or water
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 clove garlic crushed and minced
- Pinch of fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely minced green onion
- 1 serving spicy orange sauce – see website for recipe
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lightly steam cabbage leaves and then set aside.
- Cook shrimp with spices and mince together with onion.
- Wrap up shrimp mixture in cabbage or lettuce leaves and enjoy with dipping sauce. Another alternative is to place multiple rolls in small baking dish.
- Cover with vegetable broth and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Variations: Dip wraps in Sweet wasabi dipping sauce (see website for recipe) or top with additional Bragg’s.
Add a drizzle of sesame, peanut or hot chili oil to the shrimp mixture for added flavor.
(1 protein, 1 vegetable)