- Your choice of allowed fruit
- 1 tablespoon vanilla powder or extract
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Powdered SweetLeaf Stevia to taste
- In a small saucepan or dipping bowl stir stevia and vanilla powder into lemon juice and vinegar.
- Heat the sauce on the stove or in the microwave.
- Pour into a dipping bowl.
- Dip fresh fruit into the warm sauce and enjoy.
Stir in 1 tablespoon of cold butter cut into small cubes and whisk quickly until blended. Or add a small amount of cream and omit the lemon juice. Add a little cinnamon or rum extract for added flavor.