The reason we choose Sweet Leaf Stevia:
“Our stevia extract is made from high-grade all natural organic stevia leaves and is blended with inulin, a natural soluble vegtable fiber pre-biotic that nourishes the beneficial intestinal flora, promoting digestive health. No erythritol, no methanol, no aspartame, no sucralose, no maltodextrin, no dextrose, or other such additives. Non-GMO, allergen free and gluten free.” – Sweet Leaf
“The natural flavors are a proprietary blend and are all plant-based; they contain a combination of herbs, spices and/or essences from fruits and vegetables. In the case of our Clear Liquid, the natural flavors are used specifically to preserve the product and not for flavoring. We NEVER use sugar alcohols, MSG, solvents or chemicals of any kind.” -Sweet Leaf
Please note: Not all Stevias are created equal. While other stevia brands are mentioned on the web links below, we remind you Sweet Leaf is the only APPROVED stevia in our program.
Below are very few selected web links to support Stevia. There are several thousand references in the literature to support the safety of Stevia.
1. About Stevia: https://www.wso-site.com/welcome-to-wso/about-stevia
2. Regulatory approval of Stevia: https://www.wso-site.com/welcome-to-wso/about-stevia/regulations
3. Stevia glycosides: http://www.
4. Stevia Facts: http://globalsteviainstitute.
5. Safety of Stevia: http://globalsteviainstitute.
6. Stevia leaf extract side effects: http://www.
7. Stevia from Health Professionals Perception: http://globalsteviainstitute.