|Crunchy Apple Chicken Salad|| |
- 4 to 6 oz. chicken cooked and diced
- 1 apple diced
- 3 stalks celery diced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- Dash of cardamom
- Dash of salt
- SweetLeaf Stevia to taste
- Wedge of lemon
- Mix ingredients together, sprinkle with stevia and cinnamon.
- Chill for 20 minutes.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon and enjoy.
Add chopped walnuts or raw almonds. Mix in plain yogurt or 1 tablespoon of sour cream for a creamier texture.
(1 protein, 1 vegetable, 1 fruit)