- 4 to 6 oz. chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 1 clove of garlic crushed and minced
- Fresh grated ginger or a dash of powdered
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- SweetLeaf Stevia to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brown the chicken with lemon juice, 1 tablespoon Bragg’s, garlic, and onion.
- Slice cabbage into fine strips.
- Steam lightly until cooked. Drain off excess liquid. Add chicken, ginger, salt and pepper and chill.
- Sprinkle with additional Bragg’s.
Drizzle with sesame oil. Add additional vegetables such as bell pepper sesame seeds.
(1 protein, 1 vegetable)