- 4 to 6 oz. chicken
- ½ cup chicken broth or water
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1 clove garlic crushed and minced
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine broth, chicken, broth, garlic, and onion.
- Stir in tomato paste and spices.
- Simmer chicken mixture for 20 minutes or more.
- Serve with sliced tomatoes and garnish with parsley.
Sauté the chicken in a little butter or olive oil, then add tomato, broth, and ¼ cup sour cream.
(1 protein, 1 vegetable)