|Cauliflower Pizza Crust|| |
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ tsp dried oregano, basil, and/or garlic powder
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and pulse small batches in a food processor until a rice-like texture is achieved.
- Fill a large pot with an inch of water and bring to a boil. Add the cauliflower rice and cover, cooking for about 4-5 minutes.
- Drain the cauliflower rice in a fine mesh strainer and transfer to a clean dish towel and squeeze out excess moisture.
- In a large bowl, combine the strained cauliflower rice, beaten egg and spices and mix well.
- Press the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper until it's about ⅓ inch thick.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add toppings and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- Slice and serve immediately.
For Phase II & III: add ⅓ cup of goat cheese (chèvre) or ¼ each of parmesan and mozzarella cheese.