- 6 oz your choice of white fish
- 1 serving Melba toast crumbs or finely crushed Nut Thins
- ⅛ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of cayenne pepper to taste
- Pinch of thyme
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Combine spices and finely crushed cracker crumbs.
- Dip fish in lemon juice and coat with spice mixture.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or broil until lightly brown.
- Garnish with parsley.
Dip fish in egg and brush with olive oil. Serve with a Cajun cream sauce.