|Broiled Grapefruit|| |
- 1 grapefruit
- Stevia (optional)
- Cut grapefruit in half. Score each segment and around the perimeter of the grapefruit.
- Sprinkle generously with cinnamon.
- Drop broiler rack to middle of oven.
- Broil grapefruit until it puffs up out ofgrapefruit skin.
- Allow to cool just a bit.
- Sprinkle Stevia if necessary but try it without first. (The sweetness of the grapefruit is released during heating. You may not need to sweeten it further. It smells wonderful when it is cooking and tastes even better.)