- ⅓ Cup ground flax seed
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ to ¾ cup blueberries
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 dropper fulls berry or vanilla cream SweetLeaf Stevia
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Add in unsweetened applesauce, eggs and vanilla and stir.
- Lastly add the blueberries and stir gently.
- Spray your muffin or mini muffin pan with coconut oil spray.
- Bake 15-18 minutes until golden.
How do we count these? We can have up to 2 TBSP of ground flax per day:
3 eggs = 6 oz protein
1/3 c flax = 5.33 TBSP
1/4 c unsweetened applesauce and berries
all divided by how many muffins you made
In this example, made 10
per each muffin (in this example)
0.60 oz protein
0.53 TBSP of Flax