- 6 oz raw lobster tail
- 1 serving Melba toast crumbs or crushed Nut Thins
- ½ cup vegetable broth or water
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 clove garlic crushed and minced
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon onion powder
- Paprika to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix cracker crumbs with spices, garlic and onion.
- Stuff lobster tail with cracker crumb mix and place into baking dish stuffing side up.
- Pour vegetable broth over the lobster, dust the lobster with more paprika and bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.
- Broil for additional 1-2 minutes to brown.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve with lemon wedges.
Add parmesan cheese to the stuffing and serve with melted butter.