|Arugula Salad with Chicken and Fruit|| |
- 3 to 6 oz. of chicken
- 2 or more cups of arugala greens
- Your choice of apple, orange, strawberry or grapefruit slices
- Dressing made from your choice of compatible fruit
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook chicken with a little lemon juice and water until slightly browned.
- Prepare and wash arugala.
- Lay chicken slices on top of arugala salad and top with fruit and a dressing made from your fruit of choice. Examples: Strawberry vinaigrette, grapefruit vinaigrette, spicy orange dressing etc. See recipes for dressings, sauces, and marinades.