- 1 apple sliced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- Powdered SweetLeaf Stevia to taste
- In the microwave or small saucepan heat the liquid and spice ingredients together stirring constantly.
- Serve in a small dipping bowl and serve with chilled apple slices or other fruit.
Dissolve spices in lemon juice. Whisk in small cubes of cold butter to make a sauce. Add rum extract or vanilla. Sauté apple slices in spiced butter mixture.