|Apple Coleslaw|| |
- ½ head cabbage
- 1 apple diced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash of mustard powder
- Dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- SweetLeaf Stevia to taste
- Slice cabbage in very thin strips.
- Toss with lemon juice and spices.
- Allow to marinate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Add apples and a ⅛ teaspoon of cinnamon to make an apple slaw.
Add plain yogurt or sour cream for a creamier texture.
(1 vegetable coleslaw) (1 vegetable, 1 fruit apple slaw)