Friday, Jan 26th, 2018
- 11 am – 2 pm — Registration/Exhibitor/Meet & Greet
- 11:30 am – 1:30 pm — Foundational Introduction to SHAPE for “New Practitioners/Support Staff” (London Room) — Todd and Linda Frisch
- 2 pm – 3 pm — “ALL IN” Welcome/Introduction — Todd and Linda Frisch
- 3 pm – 5 pm — Endo“crim”ology: When Good Hormones Go Bad —Todd Frisch/Colin La Grange
- 5 pm – 6 pm — Yummy SHAPE Dinner
- 6 pm – 7 pm — Functional Diagnosis and Nutrition – Acid/Base Balance — Todd Frisch/Stacy Kimmel
- 7 pm – 8 pm — “ALL IN” — Todd Frisch/Robert Cass
Saturday, Jan 27th, 2018
- 8 am – 8:30 am — Get Breathing, Get Moving: Encouraging the Love of Exercise — Julie Smith
- 8:30 am – 9:30 am – Infinite SELF! — Todd Frisch/Nicole Kimmel
- 9:30 am – 11:30 am — Nanopharmacology & Homeopathy — Todd Frisch/Robert Cass
- 11:30 am – 1 pm — Metabolic Roadblocks: Common Denominators in Challenging Cases — Todd Frisch
- 1 pm – 2 pm — Yummy SHAPE Lunch
- 2 pm – 4 pm — Become an Endo“crim”ologist: Recognizing and Rehabilitating Hormonal Dysfunction — Todd Frisch/Colin La Grange
- 4 pm – 5 pm — Tying up Q&A for All!
Dr. Todd Frisch/Dr. Colin La Grange:
Endo“crim”ology: When Good Hormones Go Bad
Program Description – Friday:
I will walk you through a true understanding of hormones, with respect to their function as defined by their concentration and relationship with the other hormones. As holistic practitioners, we understand that nothing happens in the body in isolation. I will show how the interplay between the hormones is more important than focusing on individual hormones and their action alone. I will be introducing the concept of the CISFI cycle. In my opinion, this is the single biggest influencing cycle controlling weight and metabolic disease. With a thorough understanding of the CISFI cycle, I will explain the interplay between metabolic hormones, reproductive hormones, neurotransmitters, and the inflammatory mediators. This understanding is vital in recognizing the role that hormones play in weight gain/loss, inflammatory disease, diet, and cravings. In turn, we can then explore how disease, diet, and lifestyle influence the hormones and create a negative spiral to metabolic break down. To conclude, I will discuss the pathway back to health and restoration of a balanced hormone profile and in turn a healthy metabolic system.
- > What is a hormone?
- > Nothing happens in the body insolation
- > Concentration effect of hormones
- > What is the CISFI Cycle?
- > CISFI inner and outer spirals
- > The whole endocrine symphony
- > Metabolic knock on
- > Metabolic breakdown
- > Metabolic recovery
Dr. Todd Frisch/Dr. Colin La Grange:
Become an Endo“crim”ologist: Recognizing and Rehabilitating Hormonal Dysfunction
Program Description – Saturday:
With the understanding gained from lecture one on metabolism and the endocrine system, we will explore how that knowledge can be practically applied to the patient. The key factors discussed are how to recognize the stage of degeneration or regeneration the patient is in and allow you to monitor and treat the relevant symptoms accordingly. Hormones are slippery characters because they do different things at different blood concentrations and in the presence of other hormones. When a hormone level changes, which I call the hormone swing, the picture changes. It is our job to recognize when and why this happens, recognize good/bad symptoms, and be able to explain to your patients the reason for their problems and diet contributes. Our purpose is for you to have a confident grasp on hormones and how they affect your patient’s stage of disease, and also to use that understanding to monitor their healing progress. It is a wonderful feedback tool to explain stages of healing to patients with regards to their hormones and point out those milestones as they achieve them. This is especially powerful when people are only focused on an end result but need to see that each stage is closer to achieving that goal. We will show you how to teach these concepts to patients at a level that makes sense to them, so they can take responsibility for the effect their choices have on how they feel. When people grasp why and how a behavior manifests in the body, they are far more compliant in following their treatment regimen. Patients are far more confident to listen to you when you can explain why they feel the way they do, but also point out where they are going next.
> Who walks through the door?
– At what stage of degeneration or regeneration is this individual?
> Where do we interrupt or intervene in their current cycle of hormone disruption?
> What is the journey back?
– Symptoms and what they mean hormonally
– Identify if these are good or bad symptoms
– Air. Rest. Emotions and Cortisol
> Understanding hormone swing
> Identifying who, of the hormones, is really causing the imbalance
> Translate this information to your patients
Dr. Todd Frisch/Dr. Stacy Kimmel:
Functional Diagnosis and Nutrition – Acid/Base Balance
Doctors will be provided with the latest information and studies regarding chronic acid/base balance, including nutritional disorders linked to acid/base disturbance as they apply to musculoskeletal and neurological conditions. Functional testing and diagnosis will be explained, and case studies will be presented to solidify the biochemical basis for nutritional therapies and supplementation to correct chronic acid/base imbalance.
Provide doctors with information on chronic acid/base imbalance, along with testing modalities and procedures.
Provide a biochemical basis for the need for nutritional therapies to assist common neurological, musculoskeletal and obesity conditions.
Familiarize doctors with minerals balance and its role in chronic pH imbalance.
Acid/Base balance and applying into a nutritional protocol
Clinical indications and outcomes of chronic acidic urinary pH
- > pH and its role in homeostasis
- > Urinary pH range: what is best and why
- > Chronic acidic urinary pH contributors
- > Chronic disease ties to pH imbalance
Does Nutrition have causative/restorative effects on acidic urinary pH
- > The role of modern dietary intake on urinary pH
- > What really causes foods to contribute acidity
- > Minerals: the master contributors
- > Case study CG
- > Case study DA
Dr. Todd Frisch/Nicole Kimmel, PhD:
Practitioners will learn how to identify emotions and how they apply to overall health. They will also experience Behavioral Kinesiology and how it aligns perfectly with Applied Kinesiology for a true holistic approach. The Vibrational Frequency of Emotions will be explained and how that value can fluctuate based on consciousness, leading to neuroplasticity.
Understanding Emotions vs Feelings.
Best practices for Visualization and its profound impact on emotions.
The importance of including the emotional component in everyday practice for all patients.
Familiarizing practitioners with the Vibrational Frequency Emotion Chart (expanded vs. contracted) and the significance of the respective values controlling the unconscious belief systems.
The role consciousness plays with regards to neuroplasticity.
How the process of understanding the practical application of “rewiring your brain” can result in drastic quick emotional changes, resulting in greater quality of life.
Why Emotions matter so greatly and how the Scale of Consciousness applies to Emotions, shifting to Infinite SELF.
Emotions vs feelings
- > Practical exploration
- > Emotion – Feeling (I feel because I believe)
- > Think “Instead”
- > Technique for success. (See it Done).
- > Want vs Don’t Want paradigm
Behavioral Kinesiology and its impact on Emotions
- > Muscle testing emotions
- > Vibrational frequency chart and the values of each emotion
- > Raising the Vibration via consciousness
- > Consciousness vs Subconsciousness
- > Changing belief systems/thoughts through being conscious of being conscious
- > Consciousness allows for Neuroplasticity
- > From emotion (psychology) to neural pathways (neuroscience)
- > Rewiring your brain
- > Emotions and Environment
- > Thought – Emotion – Frequency – (eventual) Pathway
Question and Answer Session
Dr. Todd Frisch/Dr. Robert Cass:
Nanopharmacology & Homeopathy
- > Description
- > Potentization/trituration
- > Biophasic Response
- > Hormesis
- > Dosing Laws
- > Blood/brain barrier
- > Cell membranes
- > Intracellular accessibility
- > Absorptive capacity
- > Chemical/biological reactivity
- > Safety profiles
Hierarchical Modular Network of Cells and Organisms
- > Homotoxicological Responses
- > Herings Law of Cure
- > Biotoxicosis/ECM drainage
- > Causal Chains